3/28/20 Bunco Fundraiser postponed

We have made the very difficult decision to postpone our bunco fundraiser, not cancel. We were trying very hard to take every measure to protect the health of our participants to offer this bit of fun and escape from the madness and mania that Covid-19 and the media has created. But when we found out that our insurance would not cover any fundraisers, events or activities until at least April 15, perhaps longer, the financial risk that our executive board could potentially be burdened with was too much to bear. While I feel fairly certain that our loyal bunco supporters would not sue us if you became ill, I’m not as certain that your families would feel the same way, if you were too ill to provide direction to provide direction. Additionally, only 7 people have committed to attend either by buying a ticket or RSVPing that they’ll pay at the door. Our club doesn’t have the funds to absorb that much of a loss.

This decision breaks our heart, but it is the most responsible decision. If you have already purchased your ticket(s), we’d love it if we could hang on to it until the rescheduled date is announced, and we’ll apply what you’ve paid to the new date and we’ll give you five free raffle tickets for sticking with us. If you’re unable to attend on the new date, we will absolutely refund your purchase. If you’d rather get your money back now, we’re happy to do that too.

Thank you for your understanding. We hope to have bunco fun with you in late April or sometime in May.